Saturday, November 20, 2010

This morning

This morning i put aside the frills of life
in search of light inside this bag of dreams
Beyond belief, it is me and all my mortal selves
Alone again though i have love growing around me like
flowers blossoming beyond the space the eye can travel
I am alone again though i still itch to see the world
and drink its teachings savour its ways and words
I am alone and naked inside left with pieces called facts
but standing at an unknown corner of the mystery called truth
It is only here, inside that the story can begin again
or end i am lost this morning
I have all the language to cipher my walkings
but my prayers can not reach meaning
How do i teach anyone how to handle me
when i do not hear the language of my house
how can i make a home anywhere when the home
of my veins and blood is strange to itself?
This morning i wait under the knowing gaze of nature
under street lamps for the coming of transcending light...

1 comment:

  1. it all start and end with you no matter life's adjustments through some animals we see examples of how it can be done but as mammals we stand to our instincts and with the god given heart we amend to the love and glory so the will be a moment were you are alone especially when you close your eyes

    ReplyDelete